The signaling molecule Nitric-Oxide has surged during the past two decades to the forefront of modern medical science research, with prominent scientists acknowledging its role in virtually every aspect of biological life.
Of particular importance is its role in softening
arterial walls, helping to prevent formation of damaging plaque deposits and helping to increase blood flow and tissue oxygenation thus assisting the arteries through vasodilatation to reduce blood pressure.
A prime example of Arginine-derived Nitric-Oxide supplementation benefit research can be seen in the pictures to the right — showing results from an experiment where rabbits were fed a high cholesterol diet for 12 weeks. Half of the study rabbits were fed Arginine (in their water), and half were maintained as controls. Pictures of their arteries were taken afterwards. The study concludes that “Arginine completely blocked the progression of carotid intimal plaques, reduced aortic intimal thickening, and preserved endothelium-dependent vasodilator function.”
From the Institute of Clinical Pharmacology (R.H.B., S.M.B.-B., L.P., M.B., J.C.F.) and Departments of Cardiology (R.P.B., A.M.) and Pathology (R.N.), Medical School, Hannover, Germany.
This incredible power of Arginine supplementation to reduce blood lipids and arterial wall plaque is why Columbia University refers to L-Arginine as the "Magic Bullet" for the cardiovascular system. Over 10,000 L-Arginine citations were compiled by Columbia University researchers in their quest to document the clinical benefits of this simple amino acid. L-Arginine and its supporting role for cardiovascular health is now taught to medical students at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
The Nobel Prize landmark discovery of the functions of Nitric-Oxide (NO) as a signaling molecule showed that Nitric-Oxide helps cardiovascular walls relax with each heartbeat to enable arterial expansion and contraction.
The Nobel Prize led to additional studies that have demonstrated irrefutably that without Nitric-Oxide, human life would be impossible. The L-Arginine phenomena is changing standard support methodologies in heart disease, immune function, adiposity-generated diseases, genetic growth deficiencies, high blood pressure, sexual dysfunction and particularly erectile dysfunction, and human aging.
As the most efficient dietary source of Nitric-Oxide, L-Arginine is an ideal supplement for everyone who cares about their health, performance and longevity.
Arginine has shown to assist health improvement in each of the following areas:
- Reduction of cardiovascular plaque buildup - Arginine has been shown to be able to help clear out blood vessels of plaque and calcium buildup.
- Reversal of hardening of the arteries - through Arginine supplementation arteries have been able to regain their flexibility.
- Lowering of blood pressure - the most prevalent reason for hypertension is cardiovascular disease and Arginine has been shown to assist in controlling this health risk.
- Greater heart efficiency - Arginine has been shown to be able to increase the volume of blood pumped with each heart stroke, by softening and relaxing arterial walls so that the heart works more efficiently.
- Reversal of macular degeneration - Arginine has been shown to reduce macular degeneration by increasing blood flow to the eyes.
- Improvement in memory and brain function - Arginine has been shown to reverse cases of dementia by improving blood flow to the brain.
- Increased muscle mass - Arginine is said to be the best amino acid for muscle growth.
- Increased bone density - Arginine has been shown to increase bone density.
- Accelerated wound healing - Arginine accelerates wound healing rates in post surgery recovery and helps in the healing of burns.
- Ulcer healing - Arginine has been shown to help with ulcer healing without affecting gastric acid production.
- Improved immune function - Arginine improves immune function because it is a source of nitric oxide which is used by macrophages (immune system foot soldiers) to destroy microbial invaders.
- Depression - Arginine improves energy and “lifts” sluggishness, key markers of depression.
- Fat burning - Arginine helps the body to change its metabolic mode from sugar burning to fat burning.
- Improves sexual response - Arginine affects sexual response the same way as Viagra®, but without the side effects.
- Migraine headaches - Arginine has been shown to help eliminate migraine based headaches.
- Restless leg syndrome - Arginine has been shown to reduce or eliminate restless leg syndrome.
Now With a Delicious New and Improved Orange Flavor, Embla Argine’s Cardio Care and Cardio Pro Are Both A Delight to Drink and Provide The Ultimate Nitric Oxide Supplementation Benefits Possible:
Cardio Care and Cardio Pro taste Great!. Drink it Hot or Cold! See how to prepare Embla Arginine to drink.
Eastern Orange Crème Flavor
- Cardio Care and Cardio Pro increase Nitric-Oxide production in endothelial cells.
- The unique formulation of Cardio Care and Cardio Pro helps you to avoid problems with nitric free radicals that can result from supplementing with some other forms of L-Arginine.